Tuesday 26 June 2012

Trailers



 Abduction:
 The film abduction has a genre of thriller, drama, mystery  and action. A thriller centred on a young man who sets out to uncover the truth about his life after finding his baby photo on a missing persons website. This film stood out to me because I was planning on doing a thriller/action film based on the theme kidnapping and abduction. When watching the trailer I realised that this film has given me ideas of what type of film I wanted to do.


The reason why I have choose these two films is because the both relate by genre. I am planning on doing a film trailer with a similar theme of being abducted and the way in which they struggle to find out the truth of what really happened or is going to happen.



















Gone:
This film has a similar genre to abduction of thriller and action. A women believe that her kidnapper has returned when she find out that her sister is missing and set out to find her and the man who she believe to be the kidnapper. While watching the trailer i found this film very interesting and it gave me many ideas for the sort of trailer i would like to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment